Popular Posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Where in the world are you?!

Hi Merit,
How are you?!!! I missed work today. Did you know that all those hours of lost sleep during the week actually add up and the body resents it! All day yesterday I had a lingering headache that was still with me this morning which in turn affected my overall well being. So I slept for 12 hours today and felt a lot better, and, my headache disappeared! So now I'm writing to you and and hoping you are safe and sound where ever you may be. Hope you like this picture of yourself, it's pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. asi o mas guapa,esta foto no la tengo,me gusta mucho,que malo que se siga enfermando ,tambien yo ayer dormi hasta la media noche y me levante a las 11am del dia de hoy,creo que necesito comenzar a hacer ejercicio para tener un cuerpo saludable, cuidese siempre y voy a mandarle fotos va? sigo en california pero regreso a MN el sabado

    ReplyDelete